Monday, September 20, 2010

Thing 19: Multimedia

I have been looking at Youtube videos for a long time.  I use it to see new videos since they are no longer on MTV.  I have also used it to find new music.  Links to Youtube videos are often sent in emails and one of my favorites was the Dancing Machine.  Hilarious!  I decided to look for a library related video.  I remembered a funny video that was sent to me a couple of years ago during National Library Week but couldn't remember the name.  I was actually able to find it.  Here it is:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOg8-EzQpQ

I think it might help with promoting the library.  We could create videos/slideshows of events in the library.  I am interested another site that was mentioned, Animoto.  Now if only I had time to play with it...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment