Monday, October 4, 2010

Thing 22: Podcasts

I am new to podcasts.  I would like to explore ITunesU a little more, especially now that I have an Ipod Touch.  An excellent birthday present!  I do have a faculty member here that uses them for her classes.  She really likes the NPR podcasts so I decided to look through NPR for a podcast.  It is pretty easy to navigate and find podcasts on their shows or on a topic. I found a new show called Culturetopia and they are only on their 10th episode.  The episode I listened to is called Pop Culture Happy Hour  and it is about people reminiscing about their first pop culture experiences....what posters they had on their walls, their first celebrity crushes, and even what was the first adult book they read.  Ah...the memories :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment